11 junho 2008

Falando (te) através de Música


CARTA Toranja

Accidentally in love Counting Crews
Do you love me? The Contours

Slow Kylie Minogue
Eu te devoro Djavan

Touch me Rui da Silva
Let me entertain You Robbie Williams
My Immortal Evanescence
Entre dos tierras Heroes del silencio

Passion Rodrigo Leão
I really am such a fool EzSpecial
Lua Pedro Abrunhosa
Eu não sei quem te perdeu Pedro Abrunhosa
The reason? Hoobastank
Diabo no Corpo. Pedro Abrunhosa

Sempre vieste INOX
Cavaleiro Andante Rita Guerra e Beto
De volta pró aconchego Elba Ramalho
Come away with me Norah Jones
If you give up Hands on Approach
This love? Maroon 5
- Problema de expressão. Clã

Sometimes you can’t make it on your own. U2
If I ain’t got you Alicia Keys

Born to try Delta Goodrem
Incomplete Backstreet Boys
Guilty Blue
Obsession Aventura
From this moment on Shania Twain
La tortura Shakira y Alejandro Sanz

Breath easy Blue
Agarra-me esta noite Pedro Abrunhosa
Take my breath away Berlin
We belong together Mariah Carey

Kiss Prince

Nothing compares to you Sinéad O’Connor

Força Nelly Furtado

One U2 Last Kiss Pearl Jam

P.S.: "Fotografia Juanes e Nelly Furtado"

Sem comentários: